Minelord

Crafting Ideas

I guess some will agree with me. There are some stuff in minecraft that should be created. In thi…
MishMish Lord
edited November 2012 in Minecraft Server Posts: 414
I guess some will agree with me. There are some stuff in minecraft that should be created.
In this Topic write your idea, and please write it in this manner:
1) the craft name
2) (recomanded) a picture with the crafting table grid for the item
3) a short description of the item's physics
4) a rank from A to C ,as A-"I want it in minecraft because it can add a lot to the game, and make sense"
B-"I want it in minecraft because it is useful to redstone or is good for decoration"
C- "it would be funny having it in minecraft"

All ideas are great and can be posted, as long as they are not plain trolling
please comment on others' ideas as well
~~~B~~~~BRAINZZ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M~~~~~~Must~~~~~~~Eat~~~~~~~B~~~~BRAINZZ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M~~~~~~Must~~~~~~~Eat~~~~

Comments

• Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    MishMish Lord
    putting my ideas tomorow
    ~~~B~~~~BRAINZZ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M~~~~~~Must~~~~~~~Eat~~~~~~~B~~~~BRAINZZ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M~~~~~~Must~~~~~~~Eat~~~~
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    MishMish Lord
    First idea:
    Leather ball
    4 leather pieces in a diamond shape
    the ball is a mob. Its look as a circle when in hand and cube when placed. comes up at max stack of 8. the ball can activate wooden presure plates and buttons. it isnt taking damage when hit with bare hands, insted it is getting a blow 2 times lower then the direction u hit it. when hitting the ground it bounces as wood makes it bounce 3/4 to previus hight. when walking into it it is kicked to the direction u face.

my rate: A
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    moomoohkmoomoohk Lord
    ...but arrows active both wooden pressure plates and buttons...
    What's the point?
    o boi i luv segnatshures

[03:35am] Minelord: [g] Sir Mish: what are biggie smalls
    -
    [00:55:56] <Mish> she ain't hot
    [00:56:02] <Mish> just cleevage
    -
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    DaemonDaemon Lord
    edited November 2012 Posts: 251
    Suppose it could be good for random machines, but you can just use mobs for that. Other than that, you can play ball games in MC?

Idea:
    Crafting mossy cobblestone from cobblestone and vines.
    Rating: B (although it should already be in the game in my opinion)
    Recipe: either cobblestone surrounded by vines or just shapeless 1:1
    Edited
    by Daemon
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    MishMish Lord
    edited November 2012 Posts: 414
    arrows are one timed, thats a difference.
    second idea:
    the Wheel
    4 wooden planks in diamond shape and a stick in middle.
    no physics- its an component for some other craftings i will post.
    A- and this is not an original one of mine!

Daemon- please change your post- add your grade and if you have one say what the recipe is. my grade for it- B.
    Edited
    by Mish
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    moomoohkmoomoohk Lord
    No mishael you can pick up arrows. What exactly is the difference here? The only one I see is that it bounces.
    o boi i luv segnatshures

-
    -
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    MishMish Lord
    arrows need to be collected by hand, what makes them unusable for automatic stuff. i am going to add something that would increase the use of it, but that's for another one.
    i have made a mistake in the previous one- corrected
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    MishMish Lord
    i believe it should be with more vines, my guess is 4 surrounding it.
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    moomoohkmoomoohk Lord
    If you're thinking Rube Goldberg machines you can use carts in the place of balls
    o boi i luv segnatshures

-
    -
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    MishMish Lord
    its not the point- a ball has to be in minecraft- it fits. i had a reason when rating it A- its supposed to be in minecraft because it fits minecraft's game play-in my opinion, at least.
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    MishMish Lord
    next one- the Iron Cable.
    3 iron ores in a diagonal manner makes 2 iron cables.
    the iron cable placing mechanism is just as the string.
    difference is that it hooks up only with iron hooks and two Pulleys.
    When pulled the iron cable will pull the next one (up to ~7) , take a cable piece from a pulley or Curled iron Cable or grub the iron hook with it.
    When pushed, it will be destroyed if pushed into another block types, curled together into a Curled iron Cable if pushed into another iron Cable(drops two iron cables when destroyed) or normally pushed to air
    rank - B
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    WindyWindy Lord
    Minecraft fails at any kind of physics, you can notice that more so when sand falling is server-side and rather poorly done...

Ball sounds rather un-necessary imho, it would be hard to contain its movements and I'd imagine they'll just end up everywhere. Plus, they never stick like arrows so the Minecraft devs' badly written Java code will start crying after 10 balls are crafted...

Iron cable sounds way too complicated for Minecraft... but then they did add command blocks and other weird bits which feel more mod-worthy than vanilla-worthy...

+1 for mossy cobble! But perhaps that will reduce their charm since they're available more readily.
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    MishMish Lord
    so maybe vines would drop rarely and only when u use scissors, so it will stay novelty block in big stacks. plus- vines arent that easy to get. so u need to try cutting ~4*4=16 vines to get just one cobblestone- and the scissors would wear off pretty fast as well. to get 10 u would need 160 cuts and thats a-lot!
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    DavidSlainDavidSlain Lord
    I've always wanted to see a redstone block that transferrs signal diagonally up and over one and up one simultaneously, so a single torch sends a signal to the 7,8, and 9 positions from the block in 5, powered from 2.
    mcDesc
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    MishMish Lord
    thats a B in my opinion.
    do you have anything to add so that it will fit the format?