Minelord

The Ultimate Hardcore Arena!

I am proud and happy to announce that we are in the process of setting up an Ultimate Hardcore Aren…
DavidSlainDavidSlain Lord
edited March 2014 in Minecraft Server Posts: 416
I am proud and happy to announce that we are in the process of setting up an Ultimate Hardcore Arena mode! We will primarily be hosting people from the amazing Scrolls community, with a standing invite for anyone already in Minelord's whitelist.

The amazing man, Orangee (@Agne240 in game) brought the idea to my attention in the Scrolls IRC, and he's been working tirelessly alongside Windy and myself to bring this idea to fruition.

The arena is located at minelord.com:12345

We will create the arena in the latest bukkit release, giving us access to the wonderful World Edit tools, to drop our necessary commands in, then when the time comes for the Arena to go live, we'll swap the map to snapshot to take advantage of the fancy new tools Mojang has given us :D

With the original concept of KISS (keep it simple, stupid) we'll get the basics working, and the perhaps add special game modes (like classes, specific environments, maybe even a city, or a desert town?) further on down the line. I know we have some geniuses working here, so you're all welcome to propose modifications and enhancements as our experiment continues.

Looking forward to seeing you all out there!
mcDesc

Comments