Minelord

Server keeps booting people

So, for the last week or so, maybe longer, it seems the main server keeps timing out and kicking pe…
KoozmaKoozma Lady
edited March 2014 in Reports and Suggestions Posts: 77
So, for the last week or so, maybe longer, it seems the main server keeps timing out and kicking people at the same time each day for like an hour or more. I'm only just seeing the pattern, it's a 2-3 hour window that starts around 6pm PST and goes well into the evening. I think this was also happening over in Public. The server stays up, we get back in right away once we get kicked, but it's super annoying an dangerous. I tried restarting the server once to see if it helped but it didn't.

Ally has been playing the most, and during the day, everything is fine, but once evening hits it's kicks and kicks every 5 mins Give/take. and it happens even when me or her friends are on. Is there something else on the server that's running during that time frame that just causes things to go bonkers?
Give me the cookies, alllllloftheeeemmmmm.... image

Comments

• Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    WindyWindy Lord
    edited March 2014 Posts: 1,110
    Hmm... that's really odd.

I can read in the logs that ally was kicked at:
    03:24, 03:25, 03:28, 03:29, 03:31
    (This is 6:20-30pm PST)
    then it stopped.

At the moment I've no idea why this could be. We're not doing anything particular at that time, with all of our backups at different hours such as...

4am (FTB), 6am (Main), 7am (Snapshots) CET

Can you bump this thread if it happens again? Thanks!
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    DavidSlainDavidSlain Lord
    Seems to be tied to chunk generation.
    mcDesc