Minelord

Mindcrack!

Thanks to @Mesmeratio's friendly reminder, I have spent the past few hours getting a FTB Mindcrack …
WindyWindy Lord
edited October 2013 in Announcements Posts: 1,110
Thanks to @Mesmeratio's friendly reminder, I have spent the past few hours getting a FTB Mindcrack server running, again.

The IRC echo is on the channel #Mindcrack, and the server is restarted every day at 7 am GMT, with daily backups as well.

If you'd like to join the fun, you'll need to ask one of us to whitelist your Minecraft username.

Unfortunately, I couldn't use our old FTB world as the new mods were conflicting with it. Sorry about that!

You can access the server through minelord.com:1337.

Have fun!

NOTE: You have got to let me know when you need things updated, changed, or set up. Saying it once and hoping I'd have so much free time some day to remember to do it, is kinda unfair. Please please remember that this is no longer my server, but our server!

Comments

• Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    MesmeratioMesmeratio Lord
    edited October 2013 Posts: 203
    A very big thanks to @Windy! Was it due to my signature?

The fact it's now our server instead of yours made it all the more difficult to decide who was responsible. I remember you guys making a custom launcher, which had to be made before the server could be set up, but before the launcher could be made, some other things had to be done yada yada bureaucracy.

Hence the signature.
    Hail @Windy for the FTB server. If disagree, ice titans.
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    DavidSlainDavidSlain Lord
    Are we still disabling GregTech?
    mcDesc
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    ... and for some reason I can't log in. It's telling me I need specific versions of just about everything. Which modpack/version of FTB are we using?
    mcDesc
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    WindyWindy Lord
    No idea about GregTech but it's not currently disabled.
  • Vote Up3Vote Down
    PsiPsi Lord
    I vote for disableing GregTech.
    Use my post to vote, if you like :D
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    Disable it and eec, right?
    mcDesc
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    mcDesc
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    For the record: I'm *this* close to a blast furnace. That being the case, I don't know that GregTech needs to be disabled, since we will have easy access to steel.
    mcDesc
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    WindyWindy Lord
    @DavidSlain, @Glunnator tells me you've changed your mind?
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    Seems as though the mindcrack server is down...?
    mcDesc
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    WindyWindy Lord
    It should be alright now!
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    edited December 2013 Posts: 416
    Awesome! Thanks @Windy. :D

Edit- Er... nope, still getting the same error. If this keeps up, we'll probably just have to remove redpower (or not use it) because I think it has something to do with that.
    Edited
    by DavidSlain
    mcDesc
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    WindyWindy Lord
    @DavidSlain, it seems to be fine for me at the moment.

If the problem persists, I'll disable redpower.
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    GlunnatorGlunnator Lord
    edited December 2013 Posts: 461
    David and his machines.. No matter how powerful our resources, the ol' Godly Tinkerer will find a way to burn 'em out eventually.
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    Ahaha we shall see. The trick for me will be obliterating large sections of the twilight forest and mining out The End entirely. Just imagine how mad I can make those wizard SOBs when I remove their stupid healing beacons and then go after em with a mining lazer on rapid fire. :D
    mcDesc
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    The error message (part 1)

Spoiler:

Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Unexpected error

A full error report has been saved to C:\Users\Cory\Desktop\MindCrack\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-12-04_09.03.25-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT d4f2a202 --------
    Full report at:
    C:\Users\Cory\Desktop\MindCrack\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-12-04_09.03.25-client.txt
    Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 12/4/13 9:03 AM

-- Head --
    Stacktrace:
    at com.eloraam.redpower.core.ItemExtended.d(ItemExtended.java:33)
    at up.i(Item.java:458)
    at up.l(Item.java:600)
    at ur.r(SourceFile:334)
    at atr.a(GuiIngame.java:406)

-- Affected level --
    Details:
    Level name: MpServer
    All players: 1 total; [ays['davidslain'/339910, l='MpServer', x=31.30, y=3.62, z=-27.70]]
    Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 400
    Level seed: 0
    Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: false
    Level generator options:
    Level spawn location: World: (-45,64,165), Chunk: (at 3,4,5 in -3,10; contains blocks -48,0,160 to -33,255,175), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)
    Level time: 65788655 game time, 68052848 day time
    Level dimension: 0
    Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
    Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
    Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
    Forced entities: ~~ERROR~~ IndexOutOfBoundsException: null
    Retry entities: 0 total; []
    Stacktrace:
    at ayp.a(WorldClient.java:439)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.b(Minecraft.java:2409)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:796)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

mcDesc
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    The error message (part 2)

Spoiler:

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.4.7
    Operating System: Windows 8 (amd64) version 6.2
    Java Version: 1.7.0_09, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 138141864 bytes (131 MB) / 373637120 bytes (356 MB) up to 8520204288 bytes (8125 MB)
    Mod Pack: CWW256 forgot to change this.
    LiteLoader Mods: 4 loaded mod(s)
    - VoxelPacket version 2.0.2
    - VoxelPlayer version 0.9.6
    - VoxelMenu version 1.4.7_05
    - VoxelMap version 1.0.0
    JVM Flags: 7 total; -Xms256M -Xmx8192M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:PermSize=128m
    AABB Pool Size: 8176 (457856 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 519 (29064 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML:
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MiscPeripheralsASM [MiscPeripherals ASM] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ComputerCraft [ComputerCraft] (computercraft.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    CCTurtle [ComputerCraft Turtles] (computercraft.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    BuildCraft|Core [BuildCraft] (buildcraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    BuildCraft|Builders [BC Builders] (buildcraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    BuildCraft|Energy [BC Energy] (buildcraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    BuildCraft|Factory [BC Factory] (buildcraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    BuildCraft|Transport [BC Transport] (buildcraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    BuildCraft|Silicon [BC Silicon] (buildcraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    factorization [Factorization] (factorization.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ExtrabiomesXL [ExtrabiomesXL] (ExtrabiomesXL-universal-1.4.7-3.11.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Forestry [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    CoFHCore [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ThermalExpansion [Thermal Expansion] (thermalexpansion.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    OmniTools [OmniTools] (omnitools.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    IC2 [IndustrialCraft 2] (IC2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Railcraft [Railcraft] (railcraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    RedPowerCore [RedPower] (redpowercore.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    RedPowerBase [RP Base] (redpowercore.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    RedPowerMachine [RP Machine] (redpowermechanical.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    RedPowerCompat [RP Compat] (redpowercompat.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    RedPowerWiring [RP Wiring] (redpowerdigital.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    RedPowerLogic [RP Logic] (redpowerdigital.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    RedPowerLighting [RP Lighting] (redpowerdigital.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    RedPowerWorld [RP World] (redpowermechanical.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    RedPowerControl [RP Control] (redpowermechanical.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ThermalExpansion|Factory [Factory] (thermalexpansion.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ThermalExpansion|Energy [Energy] (thermalexpansion.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ThermalExpansion|Transport [Transport] (thermalexpansion.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    TwilightForest [The Twilight Forest] (TwilightForest.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    XyCraft [§3XyCraft] (xycraft.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available

mcDesc
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    The error message (part 3)

Spoiler:

GregTech_Addon [GregTech-Addon] (GregTech.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MiscPeripherals [MiscPeripherals] (miscperipherals-3.1c.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    AdvancedMachines [IC2 Advanced Machines Addon] (advancedmachines.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    AdvancedSolarPanel [Advanced Solar Panels] (advancedsolarpanel.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    BiblioCraft [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ChickenChunks [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    EnderStorage [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    BinnieCore [Binnie Core] (extrabees-1.5.0.6b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ExtraBees [Extra Bees] (extrabees-1.5.0.6b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    factorization.misc [Factorization Miscellaneous Nonsense] (factorization.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    factorization.dimensionalSlice [Factorization Dimensional Slices] (factorization.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    GraviSuite [Gravitation Suite] (gravisuite.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    IC2NuclearControl [Nuclear Control] (IC2NuclearControl.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    mod_InvTweaks [Inventory Tweaks] (InvTweaks.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    IronChest [Iron Chest] (IronChest.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ModularForceFieldSystem [Modular ForceField System V2] (modularforcefieldsystem.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    NEIPlugins [NEI Plugins] (neiplugins.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ObsidiPlates [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (obsidiplates.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    TC [Traincraft] (traincraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    drceph.petrogen [Petroleum Generator] (petrogen.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    PortalGun [Portal Gun] (PortalGun.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    SoulShards [SoulShards] (soulshards.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    StevesCarts [Steve's Carts] (StevesCarts.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Thaumcraft [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ThaumicBees [ThaumicBees] (thaumicbees.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    WR-CBE|Core [WR-CBE Core] (wirelessredstonecore.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    WR-CBE|Addons [WR-CBE Addons] (wirelessredstoneaddons.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    WR-CBE|RedPower [WR-CBE RedPower] (wirelessredstoneredpower.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    XyCraftWorld [§2XyCraft World] (xycraft.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    XyCraftMachines [§9XyCraft Machines] (xycraft.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 GL version 4.0.0 - Build 9.17.10.2817, Intel
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Texture Pack: Default
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 468 (26208 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 468 (26208 bytes; 0 MB) used

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException
    at com.eloraam.redpower.core.ItemExtended.d(ItemExtended.java:33)
    at up.i(Item.java:458)
    at up.l(Item.java:600)
    at ur.r(SourceFile:334)
    at atr.a(GuiIngame.java:406)
    at ban.b(EntityRenderer.java:982)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.J(Minecraft.java:884)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:773)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT dedd066f ----------

mcDesc
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    WindyWindy Lord
    edited December 2013 Posts: 1,110
    I've disabled all mods related to RedPower including the Wireless Redstone mod for RedPower.

Specifically:
    - neipluginsredpower
    - redpowercore
    - redpowerdigital
    - redpowermechanical
    - redpowercompat
    - wirelessredstoneredpower

I have successfully managed to join so I hope the server no longer causes problems...
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    MesmeratioMesmeratio Lord
    Cannot connect. Halp. Did something update?
    Hail @Windy for the FTB server. If disagree, ice titans.