Minelord

Thank you Surak and moomoohk!

A big thank you to @Surak and @moomoohk for yet again keeping good old Minelord afloat! We are now …
WindyWindy Lord
edited September 2013 in Announcements Posts: 1,110
A big thank you to @Surak and @moomoohk for yet again keeping good old Minelord afloat! We are now able to run through September.

The past month of August has been exciting, with many new additions to our forum, all of us being the great usual self we all are.

@Koozma has continued her charming ~~~BRAINS~~~ series, with the latest issue involving some warm bromance.

@Glunnator started off an oddly addictive and random role play thread which has no rules, guidelines, or staff. Just let your creative juices flow as you wreak havoc onto this unknown world. My favourite part of the thread so far is @Fwiller's post, describing his short-lived character in a very tasteful way.

@Knucis has been writing quite a lot of music, with the latest one proving to be a hit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyqACfTQ25I
Listen to it on SoundCloud to bump the ever increasing view count!

@DavidSlain has started to document the story of Beckinfield, a set of stories and videos created by very creative individuals. The videos are very well made, and the story is quite fascinating! Some of us might like the Pavlov reference. Check it out here!

On behalf of all the good folks of Minelord, I wish you all a very happy month of September!

Sorry I'm late, again!
Edited
by Windy

Comments