Minelord

[RP]Experiment #1

*sips tea*
GlunnatorGlunnator Lord
edited August 2013 in Other RP Posts: 461
*sips tea*
«1345

Comments

  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    KoozmaKoozma Lady
    Posts: 77
    *is curled up in a corner of the couch, a book propped against her knees, looking very involved as her drink is growing cold*
    Give me the cookies, alllllloftheeeemmmmm.... image
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    DavidSlainDavidSlain Lord
    Posts: 416
    *stares at a screen, listlessly clicking at random points within the program he's using to earn a living, waiting, wishing for something better to come along*
    mcDesc
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    DaemonDaemon Lord
    Posts: 251
    *is perched on the armrest of the couch, trying to navigate around Kooz's head to get a glimpse of what she is reading*
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    KoozmaKoozma Lady
    Posts: 77
    *keeps feeling a tickle and quickly brings a hand up to brush her hair back over her ear*
    Give me the cookies, alllllloftheeeemmmmm.... image
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    MishMish Lord
    Posts: 414
    *Stands outside below stormy sky, waiting*

    ~~~B~~~~BRAINZZ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M~~~~~~Must~~~~~~~Eat~~~~~~~B~~~~BRAINZZ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M~~~~~~Must~~~~~~~Eat~~~~
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    DaemonDaemon Lord
    Posts: 251
    *reels back and falls off the armrest*
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    GlunnatorGlunnator Lord
    Posts: 461
    *snaps out of deep thought/grandfather glock ticking appreciation at the light thump of Daemon hitting the floor and looks at Kooz*
    Oh, quit teasing the poor thing.
    *throws Daemon a magical ginger biscuit*
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    DavidSlainDavidSlain Lord
    Posts: 416
    *click, click, click, clickclickclickclickclick*
    mcDesc
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    MishMish Lord
    Posts: 414
    *Hearing the sound, he springs to action as planned!*
    ~~~B~~~~BRAINZZ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M~~~~~~Must~~~~~~~Eat~~~~~~~B~~~~BRAINZZ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M~~~~~~Must~~~~~~~Eat~~~~
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    KoozmaKoozma Lady
    Posts: 77
    Eh? What? *she suddenly is pulled out of the trance she was in, looking as if waking from a dream and looks over towards him* What happened? *She looks around, as if suddenly remembering where she really was and reaches out to take her now cold mug of tea, frowning slightly as she looks into it.*
    Give me the cookies, alllllloftheeeemmmmm.... image
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    DaemonDaemon Lord
    edited August 2013 Posts: 251
    *Daemon's head pokes above the armrest and groans*
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    GlunnatorGlunnator Lord
    Posts: 461
    *checks window*
    Hey... what's that coming towards us?
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    DavidSlainDavidSlain Lord
    Posts: 416
    *glances up briefly, but Glun's head is in the way*
    mcDesc
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    MishMish Lord
    Posts: 414
    *Gets on his bike and drives as fast as he can to catch up with the appearing Intruder*
    ~~~B~~~~BRAINZZ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M~~~~~~Must~~~~~~~Eat~~~~~~~B~~~~BRAINZZ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M~~~~~~Must~~~~~~~Eat~~~~
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    DaemonDaemon Lord
    Posts: 251
    *notices the ginger biscuit and nibbles it happily*
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    KoozmaKoozma Lady
    Posts: 77
    Huh? *she finally closes her book and sits off to the side in the simple cloth it's normally wrapped in. The trance she was in before broken, she is suddenly curious as to what is happening and swings her legs off the couch, noticing the creature and gives it's head a small rub before before standing up*

    What is it? *she slips up just behind Glun and pears over his shoulder to the window, resting a hand on his shoulder and getting on tiptoes to get as good a look as she can*
    Give me the cookies, alllllloftheeeemmmmm.... image
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    *Goes and silently grabs Kooz's book and looks at the title*
    whispers "The art of Kloning". Oh, she DID want to create some klones!
    Lacks ninja skills
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    DaemonDaemon Lord
    Posts: 251
    *Daemon's ears prick up. He glances at Kooz and raises an eyeridge*
  • Vote Up2Vote Down
    FwillerFwiller Sir
    Posts: 71
    *gets out of bed, and walks to the bathroom. He turns on the hot water tap positioned over the tub and adjusts it to his preferred temperature. He then removes his clothing, steps into the tub and drags the flower patterned curtain across. From there he pulls the pin attached to the faucet to reroute the water to the shower head. He washes himself thoroughly under this shower head for about five minutes.

    He then turns off the tap and steps out of the tub onto a towel, taking another towel off the rack to dry himself off. Once dry, he wraps the towel around his waist exits the bathroom.

    Walking through the hallway he thinks of what he should wear to work. For a brief moment he assumes that yoga pants and a yellow spotted blouse would be the proper attire for a car salesman, however he comes to his senses. He knows all to well how his boss reacted last Tuesday.

    Arriving at his dresser, he takes out his recently washed clothes from the drawer on the right. This drawer is where he keeps his shirt, pants, socks, and shoes. The other drawers are entirely empty (he struggles with symmetry).

    Once fully clothed, he walks over to the kitchen and prepares himself a seasoned bagel. Whilst preparing the bagel, he makes sure he has everything he needs for his job. Taking a large bite of the bagel, he is now prepared to go to work! He walks over to the door of his house and looks outside. It is a sunny day, and not a cloud in the sky.

    With a smile on his face, he steps out of his home into the warm air, and is promptly struck by lightning, killing him instantly.*
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    DaemonDaemon Lord
    Posts: 251
    *oblivious to the commotion around him, notices Kooz's abandoned drink. He plods over and tries to warm it but, out of his mouth, comes a spark, not an ember. The dragon cocks his head in bemusement*
Sign In or Register to comment.