Minelord

Entropyscape: On-the-go RPs!

[s][i]Lorem ipbandon hope all ye wholor sit amet, consecteturn back whilst you cadipiscing elit, se…
GlunnatorGlunnator Lord
edited August 2013 in Minelord & Monsters Posts: 461
Lorem ipbandon hope all ye wholor sit amet, consecteturn back whilst you cadipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laorere is no place for you herat volutpat.
Entropyscape!
A realm of utter chaos, where every day brings a different adventure.

For those who are less readily available to join the main RP sessions, or those who want to try out new character setups in action without consequence, or even those who would like to try their hand at being the dungeon master, I present Entropyscape!

A realm made for miniature RPs where characters may appear into and vanish from the plot at will per session.
Guaranteed Ice Titan-free!*
*DM-subjective guarantee; DMs other than Glundyn may yet decide to summon ice titans.
Be sure to pop round for a session whenever you feel like it. Sessions are not bound to any requirements of attendance, save for the fact that every session requires a DM... this person could be you!

What say, gang?

Comments

• Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    KoozmaKoozma Lady
    Interesting... I shall have to take a peek. Cause my main issue right now is how much time/brain I can dedicate, that is why I LOOOOVEEE the random ones we do (Also would not mind continuing some of those stories that got really OOC- for our OOCs...)
    Give me the cookies, alllllloftheeeemmmmm.... image
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    WindyWindy Lord
    I'm feeling very guilty about keeping Nachr in stasis...

Really really need to get back to that gorgeous centaur.
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    MishMish Lord
    Wuhuhu! Anewsomething!
    ~~~B~~~~BRAINZZ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M~~~~~~Must~~~~~~~Eat~~~~~~~B~~~~BRAINZZ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M~~~~~~Must~~~~~~~Eat~~~~
  • Vote Up1
    Voters
    Mish
    Vote Down
    GlunnatorGlunnator Lord
    It's nearly D&D time!
    So long as Mesmer will be around so I can ask questions if necessary, I feel I'm more or less ready to begin the first session, with as your host, your humble and brutal DM, myself.
    To keep things smooth and relatively simple, we will stick to the simple rules and use homebrew only in cases where it saves time, else we'll be breaking apart the idea of what Entropyscape is supposed to be.

This page should be a great help in creating your character. To begin, select Point Buy from the dropdown menu, select each attribute once, and adjust your stat points until it says you've spent 25.
    That's 25. We used 28 in the main campaign, but the quick and volatile nature of Entropyscape warrants some 'extra' challenge.
    And if you please, no custom races this time.

And forget not yon rulebook, of course.

For the first mini-campaign, I ask that we start with characters of level two.
    All you need to participate is a character and the luck of being around when there's enough people and will to get started.
    Oh, and a roll20 account will probably help a lot also.
    Entropyscape!
    You never know what to expect.
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    MesmeratioMesmeratio Lord
    As a matter of fact I will be away for most of this week so I will not be joining. Have fun though!
    Hail @Windy for the FTB server. If disagree, ice titans.
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    GlunnatorGlunnator Lord
    That's a shame. I suppose I'll just have to try my best if we converge before you return.

Also relevant to the first mini campaign:

[3:52pm] Daemon: Glun, could we get some background to this mini-campaign?
    [3:54pm] Glun: All you'll be getting from me is that your characters have heard legends of some realm of chaos and madness, and they have seemingly coincidentally converged to some meeting place on grounds of a mysterious letter or other communicative means.
    [3:55pm] Glun: Now that you mention it, I should probably put that in the thread.