Minelord

Tears of Battle

Minecraft is, as we all know, about building surviving and having fun together. I have got a nice i…
MishMish Lord
edited November 2012 in Minecraft Server Posts: 414
Minecraft is, as we all know, about building surviving and having fun together. I have got a nice idea for a game on survival that tries to combine all of this features.
I call this "Tears of Battle". This is a 3 vs 3 game of capture the the flag in which each team starts on its own area and have about 5-12 minutes to start building before the sand screen falls and battle can begin.
The twist is that the areas of the two teams are 3D and is made of the "tears" that have varying size.
Each tear is made of mainly 1-2 elements and the higher you go the more rare, small, and apart the tears get.
Therefor you must work as a team in order to get the maximum of the area before battle begins.

I will probably start working of this game soon on creative and then paste it on survival. if you have any suggestions or critics please post them below.

The building site is on the left of the end of the wooden walk, which starts just at the warp cobbletown.
Edited
by Mish
~~~B~~~~BRAINZZ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M~~~~~~Must~~~~~~~Eat~~~~~~~B~~~~BRAINZZ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M~~~~~~Must~~~~~~~Eat~~~~

Comments

• Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    DavidSlainDavidSlain Lord
    Include a system of teleporters to the different floating islands.
    mcDesc
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    MishMish Lord
    Basically the point is you have to straggle in order to go from one island to another but I will include a teleporter to the spawning ones. I think that additional to the mineral tears I will add mob tears with mobs inside.
    ~~~B~~~~BRAINZZ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M~~~~~~Must~~~~~~~Eat~~~~~~~B~~~~BRAINZZ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M~~~~~~Must~~~~~~~Eat~~~~