Minelord

Minecraft Mod Suggestion!

(Disclaimer: I am not the owner of this mod, nor did I help develop it. I'm simply bringing attenti…
FlavorFlavor Lord
edited April 2012 in Minecraft Posts: 34
(Disclaimer: I am not the owner of this mod, nor did I help develop it. I'm simply bringing attention to this great mod since the owner deserves as much downloads as he can. Full credit goes to Necrowizzard for developing and releasing this wonderful addition to the modding community)

Do you like aesthetic mods that work both in single-player and multi-player? Are you a fan of more realistic water? Then this is the mod for you!

The Water Shader Mod! It adds suck a little feature that has a great impact on the game. And what is this, you may ask? Well, it adds reflection to the water of Minecraft. 

Still not convinced? Why not look at some of these screenshots that I just took?image

So, what are you waiting for?! Head on to the Minecraft forum thread and download this wonderful mod to support the artist!
Edited
by Windy

Comments

• Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    KnucisKnucis Lord
    edited August 2011 Posts: 207
    This mod is awesome. I had to uninstall it tho. Minecraft keeps getting "Minecraft has no memory" errors. But other than that it's totally worth it!
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    WindyWindy Lord
    Oh wow :o
    I should try this out after CraftIRC starts working with HeroChat!
  • Vote Up0
    Voters
    Vote Down
    MishMish Lord
    A suggestion- tnt heal heals only what haven't been moved when the tnt have been detonated. so that what have been moved don't heal and you can create a screen you shoot on!
    ~~~B~~~~BRAINZZ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M~~~~~~Must~~~~~~~Eat~~~~~~~B~~~~BRAINZZ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~M~~~~~~Must~~~~~~~Eat~~~~